Before we can provide investment advice, we need a clear understanding of your time horizon, income needs and risk profile. This is the only way to be sure of developing an investment strategy that can meet your needs. Whatever your unique circumstances may be, we have a fully qualified and experienced team to assist you to make the right investment choices.
We will work with you to understand your short, medium and long term goals and establish plans to achieve these goals.
- Specialise in tailoring solutions which are exclusive to you
- Follow a disciplined six step process to ensure your recommended investment solution has an optimal allocation of assets
- Access a wide variety of research from sources such as Lonsec, Morningstar, Jarden, ASB Securities and MyFiduciary.
- Consult and share research with other members of the PIA (Professional Investment Associates) Group, a group of New Zealand investment advisers, who currently advise clients on investments valued in excess of $500 million
- Regularly review asset allocation benchmarks, tax treatment of investments and available funds/securities options, ensuring that our focus stays firmly on the best outcomes for clients
- Fully rebate all investment commissions back to you
- Use the MMC Wealth "wrap” Custodial Service to assist with custody, portfolio administration and reporting
- Regular investment and savings programmes
- Investment of lump sum amounts
Customised retirement plans
- Full pre and post retirement investment modelling
- UK and Australian Pension Transfers
We advise both business and personal clients. Please email us on the form below or give us a call on 09 419 5440 if you require further information or would like to make an appointment with a financial adviser.
A disclosure statement is available on request and free of charge.
Financial Services Auckland Ltd belongs to many of New Zealand's prominent financial service groups.